“The Bank of America Financial Center on 303 W Wall Street in Downtown Midland is a historic piece of Midland real estate and is visible from miles away. The Bosworth Company completed chiller change-outs to the HVAC system, which included mobilization of heavy equipment, work on 21 stories, and the dedicated effort of several crews.”
Tips From Bosworth
- Be An Early Bird: Why Get An Air Conditioner Tune Up In Spring?
- Plumbing Problems: When to Call a Pro and When to DIY
- Don’t Get Shocked By Bad Service: 3 Things You Should Look For When Hiring An Electrician
- Attic Attention: 3 Reasons Why Cleaning And Insulating Your Attic Is Essential
- How Does A Hot Office Affect The Performance Of Your Employees?