We may have already experienced triple digit temps, but yesterday marked the official first day of summer! You know what that means…
The heat is just beginning!
Is your AC in tip-top shape? If not, it should be. You never appreciate your AC until it’s gone, and no one wants to experience that! Let us tell you how to determine if you need a new AC for summer!
Signs You Need A New AC:
- If your AC unit is older than 10 years old.
- If you have a rise in indoor humidity.
- If your AC unit is mismatched to the cooling load of the home (too big or too small).
- If your AC unit is not energy efficient, you could possibly consider investing in a new, more efficient unit. This saves both energy and money!
- If you notice an increase in dust.
- If your AC unit is loud or noisy.
- If your AC turns on and off rapidly (this could be a sign of a worn out compressor).
- If you have made more than 2 repairs to your AC in the past year.
These are just a few of the critical signs you need a new AC. We would be happy to come out and assess your current system and help you determine to repair or replace. If you do have to replace, now is the time!
From now until August 19, 2016, you can receive a $1500 rebate on a qualifying Lennox® system! That’s right…you can save on both a new AC system AND in energy costs, as the innovation behind Lennox systems create a unit that is both efficient and effective. Even when the weather heats up, a Lennox® air conditioner can keep your home perfectly cool, quiet and efficient!
Contact us today to learn more about replacing your AC unit and the summer savings you can receive!